Re: Updated Font SIG

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Michael Beckwith wrote:
Updated, took the original logo back into the image, and changed the font for "Font SIG"

PNG: http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/fontsig/fontsig-revised-3.png

Uh, I saw it first on deviantART and commented there, but will repeat on the list: my advice is to use a standard size for the banner, something like 468x60 or 600x120 instead of the non-standard 500x190.

Going from Nicu's suggestion, I made a version for both sizes listed.

468x60:   http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/fontsig/fontsig-468x60.png
               http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/fontsig/fontsig-468x60.svg

600x120: http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/fontsig/fontsig-600x120.png
               http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/fontsig/fontsig-600x120.png