Re: Splash screen

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:

We have great wallpaper, GDM theme, GTK and Metacity theme, GRUB splash, great style for RHGB but we don't have GNOME splash screen.

I know it's disabled by default (dunno why), but it's not provided by any package from Rawhide.

I believe we are a bit late, F8 is frozen, but a splash screen is easy to create, feel free to make one and post it here, maybe it will go in updates or something.