Re: Idea for future releases

I meant more in like this. For Fedora 9, all of the theme submissions follow a certain style of art, and then Fedora 10 does a different style. Also a variation is everyone choosing an art style that they're interested in and following that for their submission. It'd allow us to read up on some art history and push our creativity in an already established style.

Other than that, yes, I know that any theme i suggest, no matter what method is getting used, will be considered.

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Dnia 24 X 2007 05:41:45, Michael Beckwith napisaƂ(a):
At least if we wanted to try it out. We could start building themes around various art styles. IE. De Stihl, Cubism, realism, etc. Just an
idea

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)