Re: Never used and never polished design

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Long time ago I made very simple, but neat design [1].
I haven't time and ideas to polish it, so you can use it.
I'm publishing only the source (believe me, you should see it).

But this is Flying-High... balloons are so yesterday's fashion :p
In a few weeks we will start thinking about making Infinity out of fashion also :D

For that matter, I am playing with Werewolf cartoons at the moment : http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/funny/werewolf_f8_halloween.png (ops! this was supposed to be unveiled only next week...)

1| http://vameo.org/liviofiles/pf.xcf