Re: Idea for future releases

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Jeff Spaleta wrote:
Would the art team perhaps accept Board level input as to the topic?
Not a directive, not a "the topic shall be" statement, but perhaps a
short list of topics the Board as a group felt were compelling
synergisticly across the Fedora project umbrella?

It sounds reasonable, but I think better to wait a while for other people to get their opinion: this is what we want, to tie the artwork with a feature or do we want to tie with something else? Or to have no constraint at all?
People, please give your input (I kind of like the synergy).

I think any input is good to get the creative juices flowing. We want input from across Fedora not just within the art team. If the Board has ideas about where a release is going I think it couldn't hurt to hear them right!

E.g., I think the best approach is just to gather all the ideas we get... maybe have a step before our round 1 proposals where we gather a whole list of ideas from throughout the community from which to make proposals from?