Re: Icon feedback WAS Icon howto?

Jonathan Roberts wrote:

I've created some icons in the style that I had in mind, so in case
any body has any interest in seeing what I've done I've uploaded them
to Flickr:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1086/1288722576_adf5e6330e_o.png

Only got it working on Pidgin right now, and obviously there aren't
very many there, but feedback would be welcome :D

I think people would get a better idea about them from a screenshot of a real desktop using the icons. (I expect they will not loot that great on *my* desktop, with a very dark background and a partly transparent panel).