Re: Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 18, Issue 3

Message: 4
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 09:36:30 +0300
From: Nicu Buculei < nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fedora Mascot - Blue Arara Idea
To: "Discussions about the artwork included with Fedora, including
        icons,  themes, and wallpapers." < fedora-art-list redhat com>

Why don't you use the fedoraproject.org wiki to upload those images? Is
useful to have all the proposals in one place for easier comparison.

Actually, I do not have permission to upload images on wiki. I would like to do that...

Regards,
Antonio.