Re: Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 18, Issue 3

Antonio Menezes wrote:

    Why don't you use the fedoraproject.org <http://fedoraproject.org>
    wiki to upload those images? Is
    useful to have all the proposals in one place for easier comparison.

Actually, I do not have permission to upload images on wiki. I would like to do that...

These are the requirements needed in order to get write permission: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EditGroupQueue

Once you have signed the CLA you can ping me to add your name to the EditGroup and do not wait in a queue.

Do not hesitate to ask for help or clarifications if needed.

Here is some simplified info about the CLA and why it is needed: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/KarstenWade/Drafts/PlainEnglishCLA