Re: Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 18, Issue 6

Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 09:20:19 +0300
From: Nicu Buculei < nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>
Subject: Re: Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 18, Issue 3
To: "Discussions about the artwork included with Fedora, including
        icons,  themes, and wallpapers." < fedora-art-list redhat com>

These are the requirements needed in order to get write permission:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EditGroupQueue

Once you have signed the CLA you can ping me to add your name to the
EditGroup and do not wait in a queue.

Yes. I've already signed the CLA. Could you please add my name to the group?...

Antonio.