Re: [Fwd: Re: Why don't we have a themed "Screen Locked" anymore?]

Mark wrote:
2007/9/4, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>:
Nicu Buculei wrote:
I played a bit in Glade with the dialog and now it display the user
face, it may not be the perfect layout but I am a complete noob with Glade.

oke.. i've seen the new lock dialog a few times now and i have one
request for it.
i'm working on a wide screen notebook and the lock dialog looks a
little to high... it would be good if you could make the lock dialog
some smaller in height and keep the width the same.

Screenshot?? :) ??