Re: [Fwd: Re: Why don't we have a themed "Screen Locked" anymore?]

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Mark wrote:

oke.. i've seen the new lock dialog a few times now and i have one
request for it.
i'm working on a wide screen notebook and the lock dialog looks a
little to high... it would be good if you could make the lock dialog
some smaller in height and keep the width the same.

Screenshot?? :) ??

Just out of curiosity (I don't have a wide screen): how can one take a screenshot of the lock dialog (that is, without using a VM in a window)?