Re: [Fwd: Re: Why don't we have a themed "Screen Locked" anymore?]

Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Tue, 2007-09-04 at 15:47 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
I played a bit in Glade with the dialog and now it display the user face, it may not be the perfect layout but I am a complete noob with Glade.

While you are gladeing around, it would be nice to add the new "leave a
note" feature from the unthemed lock dialog to the themed one, too.

One more button and the width increases, so I had to do also a new, wider, background for it. Is the dialog to wide at 670px? If so then we have to change the buttons, either drop some or put them on two rows.

But as I said, I am a noob with it, I hit a problem and don't know how to solve it: when running the dialog does not show the "Log Out" button. If I change its name from auth-logout-button to anything else it is shown (but then the button become useless as it is not tied with he code anymore). What is wrong?

PNG image