Re: Art Studio Spin?

Nicu Buculei wrote:

Personally I am *not* directly interested in such a spin, as the applications I use currently are included on the desktop spin (on top of that, I am also not very fond of the direction proposed by that spin and I will stay with the base release) but I see a use case:

Of course there are lots of small but cool little applications I forgot to list in the previous mail, like Agave of Fyre, but I think we are not yet at the stage to assembly the list of applications for such a spin.