Re: Art Studio Spin?

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:
Nicu Buculei wrote:

Of course there are lots of small but cool little applications I forgot to list in the previous mail, like Agave of Fyre, but I think we are not yet at the stage to assembly the list of applications for such a spin.

Why not?

Only because Jeff asked "is there interest in building" and nobody replied yet "yes" :p

Well, from talking with Jeff it sounds like there may be less effort involved in at least initially constructing the spin than I thought. Basically you need a kickstart file. Well, I've been meaning to referesh my laptop anyway (it's still on FC6 :) ) so I have been thinking about writing up a nice kickstart file for the install since I usually do interactive installs and I'd rather make my systems more rebuildable.

So if no one seems to have the time or interest now, I might start working on the KS file when I rebuild my laptop (which will need to be soon).