Re: Art Studio Spin?

Máirín Duffy wrote:

So if no one seems to have the time or interest now, I might start working on the KS file when I rebuild my laptop (which will need to be soon).

OK.
Do you aim for a CD or a DVD? In the CD case the space available is a big concern and you will have to go for "best of breed" applications, for DVD you can allow multiple choices.