Art Studio Spin?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Sep 10 06:56:25 UTC 2007

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:

> And, yeah, I think there are a lot of value-add bits like fonts and
> brushes and the like that would make it really awesome. Essential?
> Necessary? No, but... I'd be interested in making a spin that is
> basically a dream Fedora for me :)

I am not trying to rush you or something, but in the spirit of the
"release early, release often" philosophy I advice you to not wait until
your dream is full, instead set a close date and put out *something*,
even if it is only the Desktop spin with a couple of new packages added
(and a few other removed), this will help spread the word and get new
contributors.