Re: Art Studio Spin?

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:

And, yeah, I think there are a lot of value-add bits like fonts and brushes and the like that would make it really awesome. Essential? Necessary? No, but... I'd be interested in making a spin that is basically a dream Fedora for me :)

I am not trying to rush you or something, but in the spirit of the "release early, release often" philosophy I advice you to not wait until your dream is full, instead set a close date and put out *something*, even if it is only the Desktop spin with a couple of new packages added (and a few other removed), this will help spread the word and get new contributors.