Re: Software freedom day 2007 poster

María Leandro wrote:
like this?

Is not clear to me if Novica asked for a large resolution image (print quality) or just for permission to use the logo

2007/9/11, Novica Nakov <nnovica gmail com <mailto:nnovica gmail com>>:

    Hi,

    Here are the two files the local company wants to become posters.
    Basicly it's just fedora logos and slogans on a B1 sheet.
    The birdy thing on the firs is our logo (free software macedonia).

    Novica