Art Studio Strategy (was Re: Art Studio Spin?)

Question:

- Should we try to get something out as quickly as possible? Our first version will built strictly from components already in Fedora? If we took this approach would it be too late to make the F8 launch? (I imagine not?)

- Should we try to make it as polished as possible and not make an Art Studio release until we get some of the bits we want into Fedora (eg fonts, content packages for gimp, etc.)

Thoughts?