Re: Art Studio Strategy (was Re: Art Studio Spin?)

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Martin Sourada wrote:
My opinion: not. I think its better to release late but high quality
spin then early half made one.

That really depends on whether there is a lot more packages needed that are currently missing in Fedora and whether you message it as a experimental spin or a more complete one.

The "missing" packages are mostly content: fonts, brushes, clipart. I don't think anyone named yet an application needed but not available yet in Fedora.

I am of the opinion that we could get a early spin out by Fedora 8 and message it explicitly as a experimental spin with the intention to have a more complete spin by the next release or somewhere in between.

I have a feeling: if we just say and wait for F9T1, the momentum may be lost.