Re: F8 graphics for marketing

Regarding the use of "infinite" and "possibilities", it's worth noting
that Fujitsu uses "The possibilities are infinite" as part of its
global branding (that slogan is a trademark). In common with Fedora,
the Fujitsu logo includes a motif which references infinity.

I like the reference to freedom. The fedora infinity motif could also
be interpreted as cyclical, sustainable or continuous. For me freedom
is a very important feature distinguishing Fedora from other Linux
distros. Another distinguishing feature is being technically as near
to the leading edge as is possible. So some other suggestions:

return to freedom
continuous freedom
freedom sustained
freedom continuum