Echo bad

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Sun Sep 16 19:32:27 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-09-16 at 21:00 +0200, Mark wrote:
> If were naming the bad ones.. ^_^

What Echo needs first and foremost is sufficient coverage.

While pointing out inconsistencies on things like shadows or
colors is useful, pointing out individual icons that you consider
"bad" or "ugly" is unlikely to help.

Also, in my experience, it is very hard to judge the quality of an icon
theme from a list of all icons in all sizes. When I first saw the echo
wiki pages, I thought some of the icons were terrible, and I was very
positively surprised when I saw them in use on my desktop.

Matthias