Re: Infinity GDM mockup

On Sun, 2007-09-16 at 23:19 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Okay, I have a working GDM theme now, it mostly uses the work done by
> Tobias Oelgarte for Avio. If you'd like to try it out, you can add the
> following file to the System > Administration > Login Window theme area:
>
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/infinity/FedoraInfinityGDM.tar.gz
>
> Give it a try and let me know if you see any issues.

Looks pretty nice.

Here is a screenshot that shows some problems with the user list. If you
have enough users to make the list scroll, you notice that a) the
theming of the scrollbar is not ideal and b) the last item "leaks" out.
It actually overlaps the "wrong password" messaged that may appear below
the list.

Also, I note the following warning:

Sep 17 00:33:38 localhost gdmgreeter[14915]: WARNING: Theme broken: must
have pam-message label!