Re: Fedora 8 Test 2 Desktop Live Echo Icon Review

Repost, for some reasons the reply won't show up on mail-list.
> > In my opinion it is better to use Mist iconset even in F9, F10 etc.
Don't you think it is premature given neither release is out and there
areabout six mounths distance?

> > Echo on this stage aren't ready. Also, Echo will be messing around
> > with style. GNOME uses beautiful, bright, contrasted icons which are
> > perfect for bright and dark GTK themes - Echo icons are looking ugly on
> > buttons and other widgets.
Ugly is subjective given the fact there are users who like Echo iconsets.
This is currently the status. You assumed Echo will stay at the same
stage for a long time. We shall see how the final version will turn
out. It is hard to please everybody, it is life. =)

Luya