Tree-view grid lines in Fedora theme

Greetings!

I'm a new subscriber to this list. Fedora artwork rocks! I always feel that folks glancing over my shoulder will see a really sophisticated desktop.

But (of course, there's a 'but') a recent Fedora default theme sets vertical grid lines in GtkTreeView--and they're not nice subdued gray or gray-blue lines, they're black dotted lines. The effect is so, like, Gtk+-1.10...

Could the default be restored to no grid lines? Or, at least, could the lines be made a little more acceptable? And of course, if this is the wrong forum, you'll let me know?

Peter