Missing pieces

As you probably know, we are one week away from test3 freeze, so we need
to get the remaining missing pieces of F8 artwork in place. Here is my
list:

- Login screen. Mo, do you plan to some more work on that this week, or
  should we put what your first attempt in now ?

- Lock dialog. Do we have a working proposal for this ?

- Backgrounds. It was my understanding that the current Infinity
  backgrounds are only preliminary, and need some further work (e.g.
  reduce the banding). That can probably happen after test3.

- Do we want to make some fixes for the menu icon review issues ?

Anything else ?