Re: Missing pieces

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Matthias Clasen wrote:
As you probably know, we are one week away from test3 freeze, so we need
to get the remaining missing pieces of F8 artwork in place. Here is my
list:

- Lock dialog. Do we have a working proposal for this ?

Not sure, I think Nicu had done some work on this?

Yeah, until I hit the wall with my [lack of] Glade knowledge. If the dialog will remain the same, it should use at least an updated background PNG as in https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2007-September/msg00012.html