Re: Infinity GDM mockup

Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 00:57 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:

I attached a screenshot of a full user list too for reference. I can't think of any other issues that might crop up - it seems all of the text has sufficient space for expansion to account for translations and such. If you see anything else do let me know.

Looks pretty good to me; I've put it in rawhide now, we can still apply
further tweaks.

Great! Thanks :)