Re: small nodoka fixups

On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 15:50 +0200, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> I think it would be nice to make nodoka support the symbolic tooltip
> color setting that has appeared in the appearance capplet in 2.20.

It would, if it actually worked. I run rawhide and noticed this feature
quite a long ago and added it to my local copy of the nodoka gtkrc file,
but we do not support text colour yet in the nodoka engine and so I
didn't pushed it to upstream yet. But with some updates this feature got
broken and it is disabled even for Clearlooks. Don't know why...