Re: Echo Folder icon remake

On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 10:01 +0200, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Martin Sourada a écrit :
> >
> > Nope, I like the isometric perspective (maybe because I got used to it?
> > but I liked the Echo icons from the first time I tried them...), BUT. I
> > just enabled the icons in my testing Echo icon theme (trunk plus icons
> > in progress) and they harm my eyes.
> I had the same reaction.
>

> Luya

So in order to avoid this reaction I played with the colours still more
and issued new versions. I also added user-home and folder-remote icons
- as the folder, which is base of these icons, is identical to the one
in folder icon, it should be easy to fix the colours in those as well,
if we change the colours of the folder once again. Check the same page
again (still not able to log in my fedorapeople account) [1].

Thanks,
Martin