Re: Echo Folder icon remake

Martin Sourada wrote:
rs in those as well,
if we change the colours of the folder once again. Check the same page
again (still not able to log in my fedorapeople account) [1].

Have you talked to the infrastructure team? Login to #fedora-admin and ask. I had a problem earlier where denyhosts in the server banned my ip because I entered the wrong password a couple of times.

Rahul