small nodoka fixups

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Thu Sep 20 17:41:39 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 19:05 +0200, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> It definitively work for Clearlooks in current rawhide.

Maybe the problem is with my config (upgraded from F7 to rawhide, it
might cause problems, but when it appeared it worked, then it stopped,
as well as some other things like NetworkManager's applet), will recheck
when I download today's updates. Oh, and I enable it in rawhide's nodoka
as well, I have already prepared the gtkrc so it basically only needs to
be patched (too small changes to release new version) in the rpm and
rebuild. I'll do that probably tomorrow, I am quite tired today...

Thanks,
Martin