Remake of Echo system-shutdown

Luya Tshimbalanga luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com
Thu Sep 20 22:48:00 UTC 2007

Martin Sourada a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> the shadow, especially in the smaller icons, seems to be positioned
> wrongly. I think it would be better if the shadow were positioned like
> in other action icons, e.g. dialog-ok [1]. I'd also suggest to
> experiment with the shape a little - e.g. try rounded corners, like in
> the gnome icon or perhaps try a completely different take (similar style
> like in other echo action icons, like dialog-ok, appointment-new [2] or
> help-about [3])?

Here is a draft[1] based on dialog icon labeled with suffix -a. I set
the shadow at 2d2d2d. In response to Jakub, I created. an alternate
version with suffix -b. Icons are
designed with svn version of Inkscape while png were rendered in Gimp
with 300 dpi
for better quality.

Ref:
[1]http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/actions/