Re: Nodoka Metacity Theme

On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 19:04 +0200, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you change the M-city theme to something... Standard?
> Or, please, make the gradients softer.
>
> I like all from Nodoka, but M-city.

Which version do you use (rpm -q nodoka-metacity-theme)? I completely
reworked the gradients in 0.3.2 to better fit the rest of the theme (the
Metacity had been created first and as the gtk theme had evolved the
Metacity had remained more or less untouched so it had to be edited at
last).

And, can you explain (or link to) what do you mean by 'standard' (IMHO
there is no such thing as that in Metacity themes...)? ;-)

Thanks,