[ECHO] Gradients

Hi,

it's me, again (; .
I have one simple proposal: gradients in Echo icons should be very very
ligher, or pallette should be darker and brighter in some places.

Look at Tango! pallette, colors are so messy/dirty/nasty (lighter
contrast).

Icon outline, gradient, little glance - this style makes Tango! icons
readable even at 16x16, where with Echo are some problems.

I do not want Echo to be not colorful, but I want pallette to be
consistent. What about remaking the pallette?

PS: I know, you did many icons and making them from the beginning isn't
easy, but I want Fedora to be beautiful and polished.