Nodoka Metacity Theme

Michael Beckwith tw2113 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 18:42:01 UTC 2007

Not trying to attack you because you are trying to help and I feel want the
best for the icon sets and whatnot, but saying "I don't like them" makes it
sound like you're trying to get everyone to tailor the sets to your
preference. There is a difference between this and constructive criticism.
That said, I think it's just a matter of word choices. Saying something like
"I think that such and such could be improved in such and such ways because
they don't work in such and such ways." Plus we need to remember that just
cause someone here on the list doesn't like them, someone else in the world
may like them.

All that said, I think it's good that we're going through this many rounds
of criticism and improvement brainstorming, as it is going to refine them
more and more and create a VERY nice set to work with.

On 9/21/07, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek <liviopl.pl at gmail.com> wrote:

> It looks better, but the top and bottom 'padding' in theme (distance
> from text to border) is too small and from close button to the right
> border is too big.
>
> PS: I'll always be honest. Always.

~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)