Re: Nodoka issues

> I've installed Nodoka on F7 and I've noticed a few issues, both
> aesthetic and technical.

Run some GTK program from terminal and you'll see 'gtk versions
mismatch' message.
You can get gtk2 from rawhide, it works ;) .

You see Raleigh/Windows95-like style, default for GTK without working
GTK engine and theme.

Root user windows with nonroot-user-set theme from ~/.themes doest the
same with root's windows.