Re: Metacity theme issue

Not sure what to say about this cause I just installed the nodoka theme and enabled compiz fusion, and they have hover states working.

On 9/22/07, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek <liviopl pl gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

There's one issue with newest Nodoka M-city theme.
When I hover close, maximize or minimize button - nothing happens, but
when I hover window menu button - all possible buttons are in prelight/
hover state. That's strange.

I'm using Compiz Fusion with GNOME Window Decorator (using M-city
themes).