Re: A little note

Good luck with your studies man

On 9/23/07, Ben Arnold <ben arnold inbox gmail com> wrote:
All -

You may have noticed I have been rather quiet since the themeing
process for F8 ended. This is because I have been rather busy
preparing to start university and have had no time to contribute to
the Artwork team's endevours. It is with regret that, as I want to
concentrate as much as possible on my studies, I must leave the team
because I feel I can no longer help with them.

I would like to thank everyone for being so welcoming and positive in
the themeing, icon and UI developments. I will continue to admire your
efforts in future releases and hope you keep up the great work making
Fedora the best distro in the world!

./Ben

--
|        ..// seawolf //..        |