utilities-system-monitor Echo icon

Hi,

Luya noted yesterday on IRC that she created Echo icon
utilities-system-monitor [1]. As she published only SVGs and they again
had wrongly positioned shadow (a bug in svn inkscape?) I d/l them,
edited them slightly and exported pngs. I attach all sizes (24x24 does
not have SVG version because it is done in gimp from the 22x22 png - I
prefer this way than doing the 24x24 icon completely).

Luya, what do you think of them? All, any comments?

Thanks,
Martin