Re: utilities-system-monitor Echo icon

On Sun, 2007-09-23 at 15:59 +0200, Mark wrote:
> Looks good. But i would use a little more shadow behind the icon.
I thought that as well at first, but then we would need to make the icon
yet a bit smaller so that the shadow fits in the canvas.

> And for the 16x16 icon.. why does it have to be flat? and not
> isometric? i mean it's possible to make that one isometric and it
> looks better.

I'd wonder, we decided that we'll use flat perspective for all 16x16
because most of the icons would not look good in isometric perspective
at that size and we need some consistency. I don't think this one would
look good at 16x16 if it was isometric either. I suppose you tried it,
so could you share you creation with us? ;-)

Thanks,