text-x-generic-template redesign

Hey,

Like i said before.. i don't like alot of the echo icons (i also like
alot) but i didn't had the idea to make new icons myself.. simply
because i thought i couldn't do it specially in inkscape.. Well i
can't make it from scratch yet but i can make edits. This time
"text-x-generic-template" was the one that got my attention. I made it
light and it seems to be working good on all sizes (16x16 as well).

This editing is going good so far.
Critics? suggestions? they are all welcome.

What i noticed so far is that it might look better if i double or even
tripple the border size so that it looks even better on smaller
images.

The icons are attached in this mail.