Re: [Long] Do we need a font SIG ?

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
So do you volunteer some SIG work? :)

What should I do when I'll became font SIG?
I should package fonts? Thats all?

A SIG isn't just about about packaging stuff. You can do a lot of related things like review packages waiting for that, write up documentation, lead meetings etc.

I haven't done any packaging for the games SIG but I am helping them out with creating a games spin of Fedora for example.

Rahul