Re: fedoraproject.org start page

Fabian Affolter wrote:
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Hi,
The start page [ http://start.fedoraproject.org/ ] is... Ugly.
Tomorrow I will start small redesign (in GIMP) and publish here my work.

As written: This page is a mockup for discussion purposes...

I hope you'll like it. Also, can I please copy of Fedora logos SVGs?

Send your logo request to logo fedoraproject org (maybe it will work)

A little background on this, the final agreement between RH and $CORPORATE_SEARCH_ENGINE isn't completely finished yet so thats about all we can put up there. We'll be able to work on it when the final OK is ready.
   -Mike