[Long] Do we need a font SIG ?

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed Sep 26 09:43:31 UTC 2007

Le Mer 26 septembre 2007 07:40, Nicu Buculei a écrit :
> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>>>
>>> What should I do when I'll became font SIG?
>>> I should package fonts? Thats all?
>>
>> A SIG isn't just about about packaging stuff. You can do a lot of
>> related things like review packages waiting for that, write up
>> documentation, lead meetings etc.
>
> Or even identify cool free fonts on the net and propose them for
> packaging.

The draft incomplete Font SIG space has more info about all this
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Fonts

Comments/corrections/contributions are welcome.

Anyone interested in taking a one-time #fedora-meeting slot to
coordinate actions? Right now I'm feeling a bit lonely there

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot