Re: [Draft] Echo input-tablet iconset

On Wed, 2007-09-26 at 10:01 +0200, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Here is a quick overview of input device. The icon might look
> blurry on 22x22 and 24x24.
>
> Ref:
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/devices/
>
> Luya

IMHO you should optimise the smaller icons a little - thicker borders
and thicker pen should be enough (compare it e.g. with
preferences-desktop-peripherals, unfortunately I didn't created special
SVGs for smaller sizes, but the PNGs are exported from edited ones), in
the 16x16 I would remove most of the pen (so that only part of it will
be seen) as it is seems to small at this size when displayed whole.