Re: fedoraproject.org start page

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Mike McGrath wrote:
A little background on this, the final agreement between RH and $CORPORATE_SEARCH_ENGINE isn't completely finished yet so thats about all we can put up there. We'll be able to work on it when the final OK is ready.

So a such agreement is in the works? Will Fedora get $$$ from it, just how Mozilla get?

I'm not quite sure on the details of the agreement but I know the board is involved and will continue to be.

   -Mike