Echo system-shutdown alternatives

Hi all,

I happened to still not like the current system-shutdown (after I saw it
amongst other icons on my desktop) so I tried to come with some
alternatives. I am not 100% satisfied with any of them. I attach 48x48
versions as well as the original one (for comparison). Any ideas?

The attached icons are basically only recolorings, only for the last
ones (*d.*) I changed the perspective a little as well.

Thanks,