Re: [Echo] from which icon set derive missing icons?

Hi,

The style will be mixing if you will not use Tango! color pallette and
similliar guidelines.

Fedora will look very fancy. I'm sad of that.

I kinda like Echo color pallette, but the turqoise/light blue is too
frequently used in our icons. I suggest making this color a little bit
darker.

On Clearlooks or Nodoka theme there is very small contrast with the
icons.

Look at new GNOME icons - light colors with darker outline - very good
effect. Icons contrasted with theme, easily recognizeable, not
complicated.

--
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek
http://liviopl.jogger.pl/