Lighter Nodoka design

Hi,

I have one question/proposal.
Why Nodoka has so bright colors (I mean very light blue)?

Little bit darker blue and beige will make Nodoka integrate better with
Infinity theme.

By the way, there's one bug against Nodoka Metacity theme - inactive
windows buttons in prelight state have same gradient as active windows
buttons.

BTW2: do we need gradients on M-city buttons? Gilouche (SUSE's theme)
had them not and it looked quite good [1] :) .

BTW3: Did you see how well looks SUSE with GNOME'styled icons [2] ?

[1] http://art.gnome.org/themes/metacity/1286
[2] http://abock.org/blog-images/openSUSE-10.3.png

--
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek