Trademark

Hi,

In this e-mail I want to show you trademarked logo example: Ubuntu.
Page says (number 2 on image) few words about trademarks, but favicon
isn't official logo (number 1).

It is not said that trademarked logo cannot be remade for artwork.
Not style, size, etc. are important, but the symbol, idea of logo.

I think you can approve Tangoish Fedora logo and make main menu icon
look better.
Pixelated, scaled SVG doesn't look good.

--
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek
http://liviopl.jogger.pl/